Prosaw are pleased to announce that we are exhibiting at this year's MACH 2012 exhibition in Birmingham. We will be exhibiting in hall 4, stand 4310.
The MACH exhibition is held biannually, the exhibition attracts a large global audience of people and companies operating within the industry.
MACH IS THE PREMIER SHOWCASE FOR ALL TYPES OF MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED IN ENGINEERING BASED MANUFACTURING. OFFERING A MASSIVE OPPORTUNITY TO GENERATE SALES, NO OTHER UK MANUFACTURING EXHIBITION CAN PROVIDE THE SAME EXPOSURE AS MACH.
As the largest and highest-profile manufacturing show, MACH is the event for the industry to show - and to discover - new products and services. If you want to raise your profile, beat the competition and get ahead of the game, you need to be at MACH 2012.
Attracting over 20,000 visitors from the UK and overseas, the 450 exhibitors at MACH 2010 generated sales in excess of £55 million. Don't miss your chance to be a part of the UK's best and most established showcase in the latest manufacturing technologies.
And there's more. The MACH 2010 visitor survey showed that;
- The overwhelming majority of visitors stated that their main purpose for visiting MACH 2010 was to look at new products and gain a general view of current and new technology
- Nearly 40% of visitors said they visited the show to investigate the market with a view to placing orders in the future
- Just below 100% of visitors said that they met their objectives either completely, or at least in part
- Over three-quarters of visitors indicated that Exhibitions are the most useful medium for assisting purchasing decisions
- Over a third of respondents said that they placed orders, or planned to place orders, as a direct result of visiting MACH 2010
Prosaw will be showing for the first time our Pro 600-750 (Capaciy 750mm x 600mm) heavy duty twin column semi-automatic bandsaw. Many customers have a requirement for a large capacity twin column machine but often the cost of this type can be prohibitive. Prosaw now have a cost effective option: Details will be released at Mach.
- Capacity 750mm x 600mm.
- Weight 3300Kgs.
- 54mm Blade.
- Variable Blade Speed.
- Hydraulic Blade Tension.
- Hydraulic Downfeed.
- Two metre powered infeed conveyor.
- Output Table.
Large 1200mm x 600mm capacity model available.
Please visit Prosaw on stand 4310 where we can give you information on the largest range of bandsaws and circular saws in the UK, from basic manual sawing machines to semi-automatic and high performance fully automatic machines along with special purpose machines and materials handling systems.
MACH 2012 will be held in Birmingham from the 16th to the 20th of April 2012.
If you would like to book a specific meeting time at the show, or for any further information please contact us on either +44 (0) 1536 410999 or by emailing email@example.com