Sawing Seminar - Stainless Steel & Nickel based alloys. An improved Understanding
One day Seminar; Tuesday 15th November 2011 or Wednesday 16th November 2011
Venue – Prosaw Ltd, Telford Way, Kettering, NN16 8UN
An expert update in association with Prosaw Limited, BSSA, Carbon Footprint.
Stainless Steel & Nickel Based Alloy Sawing - An improved understanding
Manufacturing industry is going through a very challenging period, so reduction of costs through improvements to productivity will continue to be vital. If companies are to emerge from recession in good shape then it is desirable for them to maintain or improve competitiveness through improved efficiency rather than by slashing margins.
“What have you changed in your sawing process in the last 5 years??”
The seminar will update on new saw blade cutting technology, with actual machine demonstrations to show new possibilities when cutting the Nickel alloy range.
- To provide a better understanding of the machining difficulties within the stainless steel and Nickel based alloys.
- To introduce and demonstrate new tooling developments relative to nickel alloys.
- To provide a better understanding of the true costs involved in the sawing operation.
- To demonstrate real cost benefits and a new approach to nickel alloy sawing.
- To challenge historical sawing parameters with a better understanding of the tool and machine.
Benefits of Attending
- Understanding how to avoid the pitfalls in the stainless and nickel alloy sawing process.
- Cost reduction opportunities through better practice and new technology.
- Access to world wide data base of nickel alloy cutting scenarios.
- Specific solutions to individual company improvement objectives.
Who should attend?
This workshop will be of value to those involved with stainless steel and nickel alloy sawing. Especially engineers, production managers and business owners who are responsible for sawing process controls and costs.
There is no charge for the seminar and visitors are welcome to send their own material for test cuts.
In association with...