This issue learn how one weeks work can be cut one day enabling an increase in output and decrease energy using MEGA CS carbide circular saws and Danobat IDS high performance bandsaws. Also, read four new application stories including;
- A new state of the art saw-line facility is cutting overheads as well as piling pipes at John Lawrie Group.
- The Nuclear Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre identified Prosaw as most capable of delivering a cost effective and optimum system for their new in-house sawing facility.
- A new Bomar twin column bandsaw for structural steelwork fabricator to double their output.
- Rapid sawing of nickel steel billets acheived with new Prosaw Mega bandsaws
New times are upon us. Sawing Times 5 brings us the latest on the world of cutting and how they got their creative juices flowing. Prosaw do thrive on a challenge. Also you can read about the following application stories;
- A first for Proseal but they return once again to Prosaw. This time for a slightly different solution to cutting those stock plates.
- Celebrations are never far away. It's Amodil's 40th Anniversary how better to celebrate than with new Danobat machines from Prosaw.
- Did you make it? Prosaw's World of Stainless Steel was held in Kettering in November. Find out who was there and what you missed.
There is lots to be found in the fourth issue of Sawing Times. To begin a celebration. Prosaw have earned their ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certificate. It's always nice to see excellence rewarded. Also you can read about the following application stories;
- Geka's new machine - Hydracrop - is taking stairlift company Fabricon Design to new levels. Discover how Prosaw made it happen.
- Read how the need for speed has a need for Prosaw's sawing expertise.
- Bespoke feeding design has enhanced a horizontal bandsaw used by importer and distributor of steel pipes, International Tube and Fittings (ITF).
The third issue of The Sawing Times introduces Prosaw's HCS-3000 bandsaw a new purpose built bandsaw system drastically reduces recycling times of oilfield heat exchangers. Also you can read about the following application stories;
- Copper Alloys Ltd, a leader in copper and nickel based alloys, were encountering speed and accuracy difficulties cutting cast aluminium/bronze billets of up to 810mm in diameter. Read about how the Danobat HDS8A bandsaw dealt with the situation.
- Prosaw slashes the cost of cutting large diameter steel tubes for Tata Steel.
- A new Bomar bandsaw with automatic feed system increases throughput for laundry systems manufacturer Kannegiesser.
In this second issue of The Sawing Times you can learn about Prosaw's growing service team and advances in "sat-nav" technology for bandsaws. Also you can read about the following application stories;
- Market leader in superalloy supplies, Special Quality Alloys, declares Prosaw Danobat bandsaw "real value for money".
- Aquisition of automatic Danobat Vertical Plate Saw boosts productivity and reduces metal cutting running costs at RTI International Metals Inc.
- Long established gear manufacturer, Varatio Limited, continues to expand with the aquisition of a new Prosaw bandsaw.
- Bels Valves, a critical oil & gas valve manufacturer, enjoys significant savings since installing a Danobat vertical bandsaw.
Welcome to the first issue of The Sawing Times from Prosaw. This issue learn about how far Prosaw have come since starting 1963. The latest company news and read about how customers have benefited from Prosaw's 50 years of valuable experience and from the best quality machines.
- Problem solved for Cogne - Prosaw's problem solving expertise results in stainless steel stockholder maintaining their reputation for customer satisfaction
- Sawing growth at Neonickel - Exotic alloy stockholder enjoys an impressive period of growth following aquisition of bandsaws.
- Leading aerospace stockholder Gould Alloys enjoys the benefits of MEGA fastcutting circular sawing techniques.
- It is "water under the bridge" for specialist fabricator Brookeson Material Handling as they invest in waterjet cutting technology, improving process time and lowering production costs.