Two independent and rigid guiding arms together with the solid and compact structure of the machine guarantee an accurate and fast cut, which is definitely necessary for cutting big dimension pieces.
Danobat wagon style cutting band saws are notable for their robustness and accuracy, with the aim of guarantee the productivity and cutting quality you need.
Columns and saw head are filled in with concrete polymer and fabricated in a unique piece, avoiding any vibration during the cut.
Automatic feeding system can complete the configuration of the machine in order to get the required production level at any case.
Danobat CP 13.13TV Transfer Standard Details
- Automatic swarf conveyor
- Automatic tensioning
- Downfeed speed control
- Laser fast approach
- Independent saw vices
- Independent wagon vices
- Intelligent cutting software
- Cutting deflection control
- Independent guiding arms
- “V” supports
Danobat CP 13.13TV Transfer Technical Details
- Included is a high performance gearbox specially sized for large loads at low revolutions. The powerful saw drive motor and gear box provide the best torque and power for a wide range of materials.
- The band saw range is flexible enough to allow higher or lower blade speed depending on the material to cut.
- Both guiding arms move independently from the mobile clamps and are driven by hydraulic cylinders; the arms are provided with sensors to detect the position in order to be as close as possible to the cutting line, so the guiding arm is automatically adjusted to the piece width. During the cutting process, the mobile arms are locked by hydraulic pistons in order to ensure the cutting quality.
- The machine is provided with hydraulic clamps (grooved and tempered) at the blade outlet.
- The movement of the vices is independent to facilitate bringing them closer to the material to be clamped. The operator can control these movements on the main control panel.
- The transfer machine is equipped with a robust mobile table (wagon). The function of this wagon is to position and feed the workpiece. The wagon can be positioned outside the machine, providing high reliability and convenience for loading the workpiece without the risk of collisions with any part of the machine. The wagon is fitted with V supports; these are easy to change when they become worn.
Danobat CP 13.13TV Transfer Optional Features
- Vertical clamp
- Cutting depth control
- Online programming
- Automatic mode
Danobat CP 13.13TV Transfer Specifications
Semi-Automatic, Automatic, Twin column, Large Capacity,
|Max Capacity Cut Size
||12530 x 80 x 1.6