Two independent and rigid guiding arms together with the solid and compact structure of the machine guarantee an accurate and fast cut, which is definitely necessary for cutting large bulky parts.
Danobat wagon style cutting band saws are notable for their robustness and accuracy guaranteeing productivity and cutting quality.
Columns and saw head are filled in with concrete polymer and manufactured in one single piece, thus suppressing all vibration during the cutting operation.
The automatic feeding system can complete the configuration of the machine to meet the required production level.
Danobat GV 20.20 Gantry Standard Details
- Automatic swarf conveyor
- Automatic tensioning
- Downfeed speed control
- Independent saw vices
- Intelligent cutting software
- Cutting deflection control
- Independent guiding arms
Danobat GV 20.20 Gantry Technical Details
- Included is a high performance gearbox specially sized for large loads at low revolutions. The powerful saw drive motor and gear box provide the best torque and power for a wide range of materials.
- The band saw range has sufficient flexibility to allow higher or lower blade speed depending on the material to cut.
- Both guiding arms are independent to the mobile clamps and are driven by hydraulic cylinders; the arms are provided with sensors to detect the position in order to be as close as possible to the cutting line, so the guiding arm is automatically adjusted to the piece width. During the cutting process, the mobile arms are locked by hydraulic pistons in order to ensure the cutting quality.
- The machine is provided with hydraulic clamps (grooved and tempered) at the blade outlet.
- The movement of the vices is independent to facilitate bringing them closer to the material to be clamped. The operator can control these movements on the main control panel.
- Horizontal guiding of the gantry is done by high precision linear guides, powered by a rack – pinion system, measuring is performed with an absolute servomotor encoder.
- This model is provided with the option to turn the blade which can further reduce manufacturing time by allowing the saw blade to cut either horizontally or vertically. Thus a section of a large work piece is removed by sawing rather than machining.
- There is a rigid table where the workpiece is placed. This table has been designed to support heavy loads. Coolant collection has been included all around the table.
Danobat GV 20.20 Gantry Optional Features
- Automatic mode
- Horizontal cutting (blade turning)
- Vertical clamp
- Cutting depth control
- Online programming
- Laser lamp
- “V” supports
- Wired hand held control
- Fix adjustable vice in table
Danobat GV 20.20 Gantry Specifications
Automatic, Twin column, Large Capacity,
|Max Capacity Cut Size
||16140 x 80 x 1.6