We are currently experiencing a technical difficulty with responding to email. In the meantime, please call us on 01536 410999.
The Yilmaz KD350D is a manual mitre circular saw for straight and angular cutting of PVC, aluminium and wooden profiles.
Manually operated circular saw has a pivoting range from 45° left to 60° right infinitely adjustable and has a 350 mm saw blade running at 3,000 rpm.
Please note: All the information about machines listed on this website is subject to change and should not be relied upon without verification from our sales staff.
Yilmaz KD350D Details
- Designed for straight and angular cutting of PVC, aluminium and wooden profiles
- Ø 350 mm saw blade running at 3,000 rpm
- 2.2 kW motor
- Location points at 45°-30°-22.5°-15°-0° both left and right
- Pivoting range from 45° left to 60° right infinitely adjustable
- Aluminium saw body with stand made of
- Sheet steel
- Solid construction allows for ease of adjustment to the required cutting angles
- 2 x manual horizontal clamps as standard
Yilmaz KD350D Specifications
||72cm x 65cm x 71cm
||2.2kW 50HZ 400V AC 3P
Call us during office hours (8:30am – 5pm, Mon – Fri) for assistance with choosing the best machine for the job.
Fill in the form below, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.