Akyapak AHK - 3 Rolls Hydraulic Plate Bending MachinesThree Rolls Hydraulic Plate Bending Machines produced by AKYAPAK AKBEND are able to bend 2 mm to 200 mm in thickness and from a width of 1000 mm to 12000 mm sheet metal materials in high quality and all very easily.
AHK Machines have extremely strong bodies due to their welded St-52 steel body. Roll shaft diameters and materials, bearing used and bending moment are produced with NC and CNC options as control panel systems.
Three rolls are driven with three separate hydraulic motors and / or reducer (rolls ø 230 mm. machine and its top). All the rolls of our hydraulic plate bending machines produced by AKYAPAK AKBEND are embedded with self-aligning roller bearings. In this way the machine is strengthened by the reduction of friction force,.
There are various options to facilitate the process of bending when using Akyapak AHK three roll hydraulic plate bending machine.
- Cone bending device.
- Induction hardened rolls.
- Digital display for both side rollers.
- Machine body is steel (St-52) construction.
- Separate control panel.
- All rollers mounted in bearing.
- Drop end controlled from control panel in order to release easily bent metal sheet and lifted upper rolls.
- Movement and parallelism adjustment of the rollers controlled from panel.
- All rolls are driven with hydraulic motor and plonetry gear box.
- Suitable for CE, ISO 9001-2008, TSEK and TURQUM certificates.
- Side and central supporters for big sheet metal diameters
- Extended rolls
- Profile rolls
- Material feed table
- Changeable top roll with smaller diameters
- Oil cooling system