Certified training courses for bandsaws and circular saws
Prosaw provide certificated training courses for operators, supervisors, managers or teams looking to meet a high standard of health and safety and wield the best results from their newly acquired or long term owned machinery.
Can you meet your obligations to the Health & Safety of your bandsaw operators?
Are your saw operators trained and certified?
Are you running at maximum productivity in your cutting department?
Are you getting maximum life from your blades?
Courses range from basic one day sessions to fully customised events at very reasonable cost.
What are some of the topics considered in the training courses?
There are many topics are considered through out the standard training course. A sample are listed below;
- The different types of bandsaws and blades
- How to get the maximum life from your blades
- How to calculate cutting times
- How to calculating cutting length with multiple feeds
- Training to changing a bandsaw blade correctly
- The importance of blade tensioning
- Health and safety training
Reasons to enroll on a certified bandsaw training course
Health & SafetySaws are highly powered and serious consideration must be given to safety of the operator and others.
Maximum ProductivityEvery machine owner wants to get the most out of their sawing machine while sustaining saw longevity.
The certified training courses available are designed to perfectly fit those needs. At the end of their training operators will be competant to use machines safely and to their full capacity.
The benefits of the Prosaw certified bandsaw training course
By completing the Prosaw certified training course each student will benefit from the following:-
- A thorough working knowledge of band sawing techniques
- A comprehensive reference package for you to take away
- A certificate of completion, acknowledging operator's competence