Certified training courses for bandsaws and circular saws
Prosaw provide certificated training courses for operators, supervisors, managers or teams looking to meet a high standard of health and safety and wield the best results from their newly acquired or long term owned machinery.
- Can you meet your obligations to the Health & Safety of your bandsaw operators?
- Are your saw operators trained and certified?
- Are you running at maximum productivity in your cutting department?
- Are you getting maximum life from your blades?
Reasons to enroll on a certified bandsaw training course
Saws are highly powered and serious consideration must be given to safety of the operator and others. In addition to health and safety obligations it is expected that maximum productivity will be reached. Of course every machine owner wants to get the most out of their sawing machine while sustaining saw longevity. The certified training courses available are designed to perfectly fit those needs. At the end of their training operators will be competant to use machines safely and to their full capacity.
What are some of the topics considered in the training courses?
There are many topics are considered through out the standard training course. A sample are listed below;
- The different types of bandsaws and blades
- How to get the maximum life from your blades
- How to calculate cutting times
- How to calculating cutting length with multiple feeds
- Training to changing a bandsaw blade correctly
- The importance of blade tensioning
- Health and safety training
In addition to training in the classroom, students will be able to have hands-on training in the Prosaw Technical Centre. Team training courses can be customised to fit the specific requirements of each customer.
The benefits of the Prosaw certified bandsaw training course
By completing the Prosaw certified training course each student will benefit from the following:-
- A thorough working knowledge of band sawing techniques
- A comprehensive reference package for you to take away
- A certificate of completion, acknowledging operator's competence
Request more information about Prosaw certified training courses
For more information about our certified training courses please call us on 01536 410999 or complete our information request form.